Entrepreneurship education creates future well-being for young people
Entrepreneurship education is now part of the curricula of all levels of education. Entrepreneurship education is functional and creative, thus counterbalancing traditional learning. The Kotka-Hamina region has a long tradition in entrepreneurship education in cooperative work between educational institutions and Cursor.
JA Finland Kymenlaakso Regional Office
Since the beginning of February 2020, Cursor Oy has been part of the JA (Junior Achievement) Finland network. The JA Finland Kymenlaakso Regional Office serves schools and educational institutions in the area in the implementation and development of entrepreneurship education.
JA Finland Kymenlaakso Regional Office:
- develops multidisciplinary entrepreneurship education regionally as part of the national and international environment
- trains specialists in education and offers solutions for teaching entrepreneurship, working life and financial skills
- helps educational institutions, decision-makers and companies in the region to network and cooperate
- strengthens young people’s knowledge of the region’s potential
- organises events and activities
- acts as the representative and influencer of the theme in the area.